||11 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|FUNDING.yml||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|Makefile||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|config.h||11 months ago|
|config.mk||11 months ago|
|drw.c||2 years ago|
|drw.h||2 years ago|
|dwm.1||2 years ago|
|dwm.c||11 months ago|
|larbs.mom||1 year ago|
|shiftview.c||11 months ago|
|transient.c||11 years ago|
|util.c||6 years ago|
|util.h||6 years ago|
|vanitygaps.c||2 years ago|
Luke's build of dwm
What are the bindings?
This is suckless, mmmbud, the source code is the documentation! Check out config.h.
Okay, okay, actually I keep a readme in
larbs.mom for my whole system, including the binds here.
super+F1 to view it in dwm (zathura is required for that binding).
I haven't kept
dwm.1 updated though. PRs welcome on that, lol.
Patches and features
- Clickable statusbar with my build of dwmblocks.
- Reads xresources colors/variables (i.e. works with
- scratchpad: Accessible with mod+shift+enter.
- New layouts: bstack, fibonacci, deck, centered master and more. All bound to keys
- True fullscreen (
super+f) and prevents focus shifting.
- Windows can be made sticky (
- stacker: Move windows up the stack manually (
- shiftview: Cycle through tags (
- vanitygaps: Gaps allowed across all layouts.
- swallow patch: if a program run from a terminal would make it inoperable, it temporarily takes its place to save space.
Installation for newbs
git clone https://github.com/LukeSmithxyz/dwm cd dwm sudo make install
Users of Arch-based distros can also install it from the AUR as dwm-luke-git.
This build of dwm does not block color emoji in the status/info bar, so you must install libxft-bgra from the AUR, which fixes a libxft color emoji rendering problem, otherwise dwm will crash upon trying to render one. Hopefully this fix will be in all libxft soon enough.