You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||11 months ago|
|Makefile||11 months ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|config.h||4 months ago|
|config.mk||11 months ago|
|drw.c||2 years ago|
|drw.h||2 years ago|
|dwm.1||2 years ago|
|dwm.c||11 months ago|
|shiftview.c||11 months ago|
|transient.c||11 years ago|
|util.c||6 years ago|
|util.h||6 years ago|
|vanitygaps.c||2 years ago|
dwm-xfce4: Customized dwm to integrate with the Xfce4 desktop
manpage is outdated, will look into it later. Check out config.h for keybindings and such
Patches and features
- Integrates with xfce4-panel instead of dwm's top bar. Uses anybar
- New layouts: bstack, fibonacci, deck, centered master and more. All bound to keys
- True fullscreen (
super+f) and prevents focus shifting.
- Windows can be made sticky (
- stacker: Move windows up the stack manually (
- shiftview: Cycle through tags (
- vanitygaps: Gaps allowed across all layouts.
- swallow patch: if a program run from a terminal would make it inoperable, it temporarily takes its place to save space.
- tmux swallow patch: tmux is now also considered a terminal and can be swallowed. Thank you soystemd
- tabbed swallows now, useful for vimb+tabbed and using my config (to be released) that bind Ctrl+n to open current page in alternate browser.
- Most windows that shouldn't tile don't. Includes xfce4-settings, timeshift-gtk, xfce4-taskmanager, gnome-calculator, file-roller, xfburn, and all "wrapper-2.0" instances (xfce4-panel plugins and such)
Bugs and deficiencies
- Cannot know which tag you are on because dwm's bar is hidden, need to find a way to display that on xfce4-panel
- Clicking on the time to display the mini calendar view will cause windows to overlap with xfce4-panel, remedy with
Mod+Dwhich opens up WhiskerMenu may not work unless your mouse is hovering over the location of the menu, use
Mod+Shift+Dto use the regular Application Launcher.